Not Normal Anymore

Yesterday was my last day at my full time, corporate job.  My job at the company where my mother worked for 28 years, the company where I temped in college, the company where I earned the money I have in my savings, the company that helped to pay my college bills.  The company that has made me realize that this is not the career I want.  

This fall I will be a first year student at Garrett Evangelical Theological Seminary.  As my pastor said to me, "You're not normal anymore.  You've been called."

This may seem sudden or surprising to some.  But to be honest, it's been a long time coming.

My mentor told me I should journal or blog about my journey.  I have tried to blog many times in the past and it hasn't been so successful.  I think this time it will stick.  Why?  Because this is one crazy journey that I'm embarking on and I want to have a record of it.

I've got some blog posts in the works.  Be on the look out.

Comments

  1. What an incredibly exciting journey! I can't wait to see what God has in store for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts